Re: JP sequel 2018

That is exactly the point. They are movies --- CRAPPY movies, lacking in any plot creativity, restricted almost entirely to a few theropod species (some of which are made of whole electrons), and just replowing the same formulaic theme of children in danger over and over and over again. SNORE..... They are hugely successful and so will keep recycling themselves forever. No surprise there, for as H.L. Mencken observed

“No one in this world, so far as I know—and I have searched the record for years, and employed agents to help me—has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.”

Dan