Re: sequel 2018 JP Jurassic World

Funny, that's the same thing I said about Indominus rex.

On 7/24/2015 9:54 AM, Ronald Orenstein wrote:
To which Hobbes replied, "This is so stupid."

Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON
Canada L5L 3W2
ronorenstein.blogspot.com

On Jul 24, 2015, at 8:58 AM, Dan Chure <danchure@easilink.com> wrote:

In the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip, there was at least one installment where
Calvin fantasized about T. rex flying F-15s and attacking humans.

Dan