RE: PDF request

So it seems that Hughes and Rutledge are simply agreeing with the original
Russell & Tucker (1970) paper.

Although they are adding that it  was possibly a chain reaction of supernovae
(a la the core explosion of Niven's "Known Space" setting) rather than a single
supernova.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu         Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Geology 4106