Re: New Clevosaurus species in Late Triassic microvertebrate fissure fauna from UK (free pdf)

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

The new species is:

Clevosaurus sectumsemper Klein, Whiteside, Selles de Lucas, Viegas &
Benton (2015)

sectumsemper Latin for ‘always cut’, an allusion to the self-sharpening teeth

The pdf is free at this link:

http://palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk/Benton/reprints/2015Klein.pdf