Fwd: More Spinosaurus bones recovered + Peirópolis feathered maniraptor + more

Apparently this post from earlier today did not get through. I'll try
again with a few modifications.... Sorry if the original shows up at
some point.

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Recent news and blog items:

The latest expedition to the Spinosaurus neotype site has recovered more bones:

>From the Italian version of National Geographic online (in Italian):

Video:

http://www.nationalgeographic.it/multimedia/2015/06/01/video/kem_kem_marocco-2615191/1/

Images:

www.nationalgeographic.it/wallpaper/2015/06/01/foto/come_si_cerca_un_dinosauro-2633283/2

(Thanks to Nizar Ibrahim for bringing this to my attention.)
=====

Model of feathered maniraptor from Uberaba on display at Peirópolis in
Brazil, with photos (in Portuguese)

http://g1.globo.com/minas-gerais/triangulo-mineiro/noticia/2015/06/cientistas-apresentam-replica-de-dinossauro-encontrado-em-mg.html

http://www.jmonline.com.br/novo/?noticias,1,geral,110555

==

More Wealden dinosaurs and reptiles

http://markwitton-com.blogspot.com/2015/06/new-takes-on-wealden-supergroup.html

==

Dinosaurs from chickens in the laboratory (in Spanish)

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/tendencias/2015/06/659-632167-9-dinosaurios-de-laboratorio.shtml

===

Horned dinosaur egg misunderstanding

http://www.forbes.com/sites/shaenamontanari/2015/06/03/dinosaur-egg-not-what-it-originally-cracked-up-to-be/