Re: Pappochelys, new stem-turtle from the Middle Triassic of Germany + Gaffneylania, new horned turtle from Argentina

Read-only access to full Nature paper:

http://www.nature.com/articles/nature14472.epdf?shared_access_token=H3TWk_DrfWY1PajfUDbDHdRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0PHAcMOF54mW3X-DuXZDRbNK6d9PlmH_A3B9RMv-3phjkS4Qnq0dNz1-60MYdOtx2E6T8sPuoR99CXREwIBoEu6LrhLVzHVcbretBOB4u1I1iL8SdYKMWRLUyMIH0evF4E%3D&hootPostID=06d3ab195ef9808e8a2448cab1acec09

Smithsonian press release:

http://newsdesk.si.edu/releases/smithsonian-scientist-and-collaborator-discover-key-link-turtle-evolution