Re: Carnufex, new giant crocodylomorph from Late Triassic of North Carolina (free pdf)

>From the life reconstruction, it is hard to believe that _Carnufex
carolinensis_ wouldn't fall over on its face.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article15312473.html
"Scientists won’t know for sure until someone finds Carnufex’s hind
limbs, but the animal’s small forelimbs suggest that it walked on its
hind legs, Zanno said. 'We decided to learn toward walking on two
legs, instead of walking on both front and back,' she said. “But we
don’t have enough of the skeleton to say for sure either way.' "

Mary