Re: "Galeamopus," new diplodocid to be revealed in April + titanosaur from Siberia + more news

Rechecking, there is indeed an embargo notice (SPERRFRIST) in German
highlighted in red for the name through April 7. A really big mistake
on my part. I came across the press material in a web search for new
dinosaur items and should have checked the website more carefully
before posting to the DML. Again, the name is embargoed, so please do
not repeat!