Re: New Rhamphorhynchus species from Kimmeridge Clay, Jurassic of England

Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com> wrote:

> A new online paper (I can't determine yet if the new species is named
> in the paper):

A new species is indeed named; it is _Rhamphorhynchus etchesi_ sp. nov.

This study also regards _Qinglongopterus_ and _Bellubrunnus_
(incorrectly spelled "Bellebrunnus") as similar enough to
_Rhamphorhynchus_ to be considered junior synonyms.