Re: Yi

I don't know about non-avian dinosaurs, but there is a fossil stork called
Palaeoepphippiorhynchus (Epphippiorhynchus is the living Saddlebill Stork of
Africa). I keep hoping that someone will discover a precursor to
Palaeoepphippiorhynchus and name it Propalaeoepphippiorhynchus, and that this
will be followed by an earlier fossil that could be named
Eopropalaeoepphippiorhynchus, but alas, neither of these events have happened
to my knowledge.

Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON