in relation to the Allosaur pathologies - crocodiles, Komodo dragons, and smaller

I am assuming that crocs and Komodo dragons are heavy enough and large enough to suffer the same sort of injuries under similar circumstances that a big theropod experienced.

At what point does the weight of the animal start to really minimize the danger of infected fractured bones, etc.? I wouldn't think a roadrunner or chuckwalla would face the same sort of problems in this regard . . .

Brian

" I haven't been this disappointed since the demise of toothed birds . . . "