Giant Saurophaganax humerus?

An older topic mentions a humerus of Saurophaganax maximus indicating a length of 13m: http://dml.cmnh.org/2001Jan/msg00445.html

The specimen can only be OMNH 1935, given in the Theropod Database to be 545mm long (consistent with the estimated total length).

I couldn’t find anything explicit on the size of that element in published works that describe Saurophaganax material (Chure 1995 and 2000), does anyone here know what it based on and whether it is accurate?

By contrast, Smith 1998 contains an unspecified Saurophaganax humerus in a plot (Figure 18), where its length is given as about 485mm. However that study is cited in the post I’m referring to, so Mortimer is probably aware of that.
What am I overlooking?