Flugsaurier 2015 Call for Papers

2nd try.

Forwarding on behalf of the 2015 Flugsaurier conference committee:
Dear Authors,
We have now had confirmation that the Geological Society will be publishing a
special volume of papers centred around the 2015 Flugsaurier conference that
was recently held in Portsmouth, UK. This volume will be edited by Dave Hone,
David Martill and Mark Witton.

The Society have set a deadline of the 31st of January 2016 (a Sunday) for the
first submission of manuscripts. This is relatively short notice, but includes
the Christmas and New Year periods when traditionally teaching commitments are
relatively low. At nearly 3 months away, hopefully this not too onerous a
deadline. Formatting and submission instructions can be found here:

www.geolsoc.org.uk/sp_authorinfo

Manuscripts will be taken through a full editorial process and subjected to
peer review. Manuscripts may be rejected or subjected to multiple rounds of
review if their content is not endorsed by referees. Unlike the very successful
2003 Geological Society pterosaur volume, accepted manuscripts will be
published online immediately after review and corrections. Volume contents will
therefore not be held up by any delays surrounding single manuscripts. A hard
copy volume will be printed once all manuscripts are accepted, the deadline for
which is 2017.

The volume has capacity for a large number of manuscripts and we encourage
submissions. If space does become an issue, we will prioritise content related
to material presented at Flugsaurier 2015, and authors who have already
announced an intention to submit to the collection.

Please do contact us if you have any questions or queries. We look forwards to
reading you research.

Yours,

Dave, David and Mark