Lepidocheirosaurus, new Jurassic ornithomimosaur from Siberia in Russia

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A new paper. However, I can't find a working link to a site with the
pdf or full text. For now, here's what I can provide:

V. R. Alifanov and S. V. Saveliev (2015)
The Most Ancient Ornithomimosaur (Theropoda, Dinosauria), with Cover
Imprints from the Upper Jurassic of Russia.
Paleontological Journal 49 (6): 636–650
doi:10.1134/S0031030115060039
http://www.maik.ru/cgi-perl/search.pl?type=abstract&name=paleng&number=6&year=15&page=636

A new theropod dinosaur, Lepidocheirosaurus natatilis gen. et sp.
nov., from the Upper Jurassic (?Tithonian) deposits of the Kulinda
locality (Transbaikal Area, Russia) is described based manus
fragments, caudal vertebrae, and imprints of horn scales. The new form
is similar in morphology to Nqwebasaurus thwazi de Klerk et al., 2000
from the Lower Cretaceous of South Africa and assigned to the family
Nqwebasauridae fam. nov. (Ornithomimosauria, Theropoda). It is
proposed that nqwebasaurids searched for relatively small prey in the
water column.