RE: Lepidocheirosaurus, new Jurassic ornithomimosaur from Siberia in Russia

Well, the authors previously claimed there were two ornithischians at the site.
 The supposed theropod material in Alifanov (2014) is clearly Kulindadromeus.
Here's my bet Lepidocheirosaurus is just Kulindadromeus too.  These are the
same people who claim alvarezsaurids are not theropods, so...

Mickey Mortimer