RE: Bathygnathus is Dimetrodon

Yes, they did: the citation is in the references as being "in press".

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu         Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Geology 4106, 8000 Regents Dr., College Park MD 20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Phone: 301-405-6965
Fax: 301-314-9661

Office: Centreville 1216, 4243 Valley Dr., College Park MD 20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

                        Department of Geology
                        Building 237, Room 1117