Re: Lepidocheirosaurus "hand" is a foot + dinosaur art contest winner + more

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Note that the  Russian volume with the Alifanov 2012 paper mentioned
can be downloaded for free at the Geokniga link;

http://www.geokniga.org/books/11525

However, it's abig pdf and takes a long time to load. Right click on
the link on the page above and use 'save as'...

Opening the link as a webpage is really slow.