RE: Lepidocheirosaurus "hand" is a foot + dinosaur art contest winner + more

Alifanov also creates the new order Troodontia in that volume.  Might prove
useful if e.g. archaeopterygids are closer to troodontids than to birds or
dromaeosaurids.  Sad that Alifanov seems to have never left the 1950s though.

Mickey Mortimer