Re: Dinosaur body temperatures from eggshell istopes + Ostrich cranium finite element model

A press release and news stories about the eggshell study:

http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=136426&org=NSF&from=news

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/10/13/were-dinosaurs-warm-or-cold-blooded-ancient-eggshells-could-reveal-the-truth/

http://news.discovery.com/animals/dinosaurs/how-hot-were-dinos-eggshells-reveal-151013.htm