Graphic request - plain text this time.

Sorry, forgot to click the PT box....

Hey guys and ladies:
     Up here in Los Alamos we have an nature center - the Pajarito
Environmental Education Center or PEEC - that has a planetarium where the also
show films. They are bringing in the Geographic film "sea Monsters" (I know, I
don't like that name either) and, for the opening, they have asked me to
introduce the film and the cast of characters. I am looking for some sweet
intro graphics on the phylogenetic position of Mesozoic marine reptiles but
don't like any I have found so far. Can you guys recommend a nice one or two
that will look nice when I throw it on the dome (with attribution, of course).
The rest of the individual taxa are not a problem, but the nice and concise
position on the tree graphic is what I'm still looking for.
If you know of some good ones, you can send to me directly -
ralphchapman@earthlink.net - and if the list wants, I'll summarize and put one
email for the list together after a while.
FYI, it's an interesting film that also highlights some paleontologists,
including the Sternbergs and some recent people, although they seem to only ID
the Sternbergs by name which left me saying but, but, but that's ....
Anyway, I appreciate any effort you guys put in to help here.
Finally a nice day here after a lot of rain in the newly minted Seattle of the
Southwest. An incredibly rainy year for us.
Have a great weekend, Ralph

Ralph E. ChapmanPaleontologist & TechnologistLos Alamos Business incubation
(LABi)102 El Morro StreetLos Alamos, New Mexico 87544(505)
500-5266ralphchapman@earthlink.net