Re: Tholodus (Triassic ichthyopterygian) found in Russia (free pdf)

Here's what I have able to find so far depicting the Russian Tholodus fossils:

Maxim Savvich Arkhangelsky, Nikolay Zverkov, Nikolay Zverkov & Igor
Borisov (2014)
On the first authentic discovery of representative of the genus
Tholodus (REPTILIA: ICHTHYOPTERYGIA) in Russia. [in Russian]
Conference: Problems of paleoecology and historical geoecology.
All-Russian scientific conference dedicated Professor Vitaly
Georgievich Ochev, At Saratov, Russia : 64-66

ABSTRACT

Tholodus is rare ichthyosaur with durophagous dentition, until
recently known only from the Anisian deposits of Western Europe.
Finding of Tholodus remains in the Anisian deposits (Karazinskaya
suite formation) of Primorsky Kray significantly expands our
understanding of the area of distribution of these reptiles and
confirms previously suggested assumption of their wide geographical
distribution during the Anisian time.

Free pdf:

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/281871225_ON_THE_FIRST_AUTHENTIC_DISCOVERY_OF_REPRESENTATIVE_OF_THE_GENUS_THOLODUS_(REPTILIA_ICHTHYOPTERYGIA)_IN_RUSSIA