Re: Perhaps the most unusual paper I've ever been a part of

Or members of other sects would be reduced to only handling serpent remains,
perhaps?

Clair Russell Ossian, PhD
Professor of Geology, Emeritus
Tarrant County College
2805 Raintree Drive
Carrollton, Texas 75006

On 09/25/15, Dan Chure<danchure@easilink.com> wrote:

Is one of the implications that some people should not study non-kosher
extinct clades?

Dan