Re: [dinosaur] Fwd: Dinosaurs in decline tens of millions of years before their final extinction

Of all the dinosaurian lineages, the only one to survive the K/Pg
extinction happened to be the weirdest and most aberrant lineage of
all.  The miniaturized, toothless, big-headed, stumpy-tailed group of
pennaraptoran theropods that we know as 'birds'.