Re: [dinosaur] Quaesitosaurus formation

I think I'll list Q as upper Barun Goyot or Nemegt equivalent. That will cover my ass, and I often cite uncertainties in the book when the data is ambiguous.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Smith <uwk@sbcglobal.net>
To: Gregory Paul <gsp1954@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 29, 2016 1:10 pm
Subject: Re: Quaesitosaurus formation

I'd just as soon say Nemegt equivalent, as a more up to date ref used. In fact, even lower (fluvial) Djadokhta is more likely than Barungoyot.

Subject: Re: Quaesitosauris formation
To: uwk@sbcglobal.net, dinosaur-l@usc.edu
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016, 10:45 AM

thought there was something screwy about all this. So what
"formation" do I list Quaest as coming from in a
short entry in a popular book? Nemegt equivalent? (I say
Wealden equivalent for the Bernissart Iguanodon
& Doillodon).