[dinosaur] Fwd: Journal of Geology, Jiangsu Geology--straightening out the confusion

Apparently this post did not get through. Maybe the Chinese characters are an issue. I'll try again before I deleted them.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Subject: Journal of Geology, Jiangsu Geology--straightening out the confusion
To: dinosaur-l@usc.edu

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Based on recent online posts and some offline contacts, it appears there is some confusion about the Chinese journal entitled "Journal of Geology," not to be confused with the "Chinese Journal of Geology" or the American journal "The Journal of Geology."

This journal was formerly known as "Jiangsu Geology" and is still cataloged and posted under that title in some places.

Here are some online links to the content:

Journal of Geology

Dizhi Xuekan

地质学刊

http://www.cqvip.com/qk/96560A/

http://c.wanfangdata.com.cn/Periodical-jsdz.aspx

http://www.journalofgeology1977.com/ch/index.aspx

[Note that the last link has open access pdfs for older issues.]

**
as:

Jiangsu Geology

Jiangsu Dizhi

江苏地质

http://www.cqvip.com/qk/96560X/

http://caod.oriprobe.com/journals/jsdz/%E6%B1%9F%E8%8B%8F%E5%9C%B0%E8%B4%A8.htm

English text version citations (with a delay)

http://www.oriprobe.com/journals/jsdz.html

http://en.cnki.com.cn/Journal_en/A-A011-JSDZ-2016.htm

=========
=========