Re: [dinosaur] How many end-Cretaceous dinosaur genera were there

Correction: Obviously I meant “Of those 5,416 species of mammals, about 75% of
them are a rodent or a bat”. Sorry for the ridiculous typo.

—Mike

Michael Habib, MS, PhD
Assistant Professor, Cell and Neurobiology
Keck School of Medicine of USC
University of Southern California
Bishop Research Building; Room 403
1333 San Pablo Street, Los Angeles 90089-9112

Research Associate, Dinosaur Institute
900 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007

biologyinmotion@gmail.com
(443) 280-0181