[dinosaur] Toast

To all the paleontogists from the world a great new year, that is just arriving Now in Rio de Janeiro.
An year plenty of happiness
Ismar Carvalho
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Em sábado, 31 de dezembro de 2016, Wayne Callahan <callahans2@msn.com> escreveu:

All,

Wishing all on the VertPaleo and Dinosaur lists a very happy, healthy and fossiliferous New Year.

I also propose that as midnight approaches we all raise a glass to toast Ben Creisler in thanks for keeping us all informed and up-to-date on all areas of our wonderful field---Thank you Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne

Wayne R. Callahan

New Jersey State Museum
Natural History Bureau