 Subject: Do JVP papers even have page numbers any more?
 To: "dinosaur@usc.edu" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
 Date: Sunday, January 24, 2016, 5:05 AM

 So, I'm updating the Database with
 Qijianglong, and look up its reference online.  Described
 in JVP last January, on BioOne and Tayklor and Francis it's
 listed as being in issue 35(1) as "e889701".  Um... you are
 still printing out physical copies, right?  Do these have
 page numbers or, are they going to be like PLoSONE and
 PeerJ?

 Mickey Mortimer