Re: Skull ornamentation in juvenile Pachycephalosaurus fossils from Upper Cretaceous Hell Creek Formation

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

The link works in gmail for me but maybe not in yahoo.com. You may
need to copy the url and remove the extra spaces, then paste it into a
browser.  You can paste the part after the double slash into Google
Chrome in the top bar and it will automatically provide the full
working link.

I'm really unhappy about the automatic rewriting and redirection of
the urls on the DML and the VRTPALEO lists. I post links that are
meant to be a resource (DML has years of archives with links to
articles, websites,  and news). Now the links are turned into a mess
that only works through the urldefense system. Should they go out of
business or should usc.edu change their minds or change services, the
rewritten links won't work at all.

My approach for now will be to post links with spaces on either side
of the double slash marks. DML users may have to fix the separated url
parts on their own if they don't have gmail or an email program that
can make the last part of the link active without the prefix.