Re: Fwd: Alberta dinosaur fossils found after flood (video) + Henry the Triceratops + more

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Just to clarify again why I think it's a good idea to provide
un-rewritten and un-directed urls by separating the strings...

The DML has an archive that serves as a resource. Citing the original
urls rather than rewritten urls that depend on a commercial service
(that might go out of business or be dropped at some point by usc) I
think is a good idea. Plus the rewritten urls take up multiple lines
of text...

For now, the rewritten url links work OK, but I don't think they
deserve to be archived.