Re: R: Small-sized abelisaurid from the Upper Cretaceous of Argentina

I couldn't find a genus or species name for this abelisaur. Only have an early
reference recording it as an undescribed form

undescribed abelisaurian (Canale, Haluza and Novas, 2015)
Early Cenomanian, Late Cretaceous
Candelaros Formation of Rio Limay Group, Neuquen, Argentina

Material- (MMCh-PV 69) (14 year old adult, ~4 m) several fragmentary
postcranial elements including dorsal rib, ilium and femur

Reference- Canale, Haluza and Novas, 2015. Histologia osea de un nuevo ejempar
de Abelisauridae (Dinosauria, Theropoda) del Cenomaniano de la Provincia de
Neuquen, Argentina. XXIX Jornadas Argentinas de Paleontología de Vertebrados,
resumenes. Ameghiniana. 52(4) suplemento, 10.

John Schneiderman