Re: Ugrunaaluk, new hadrosaurid from Late Cretaceous Arctic of Alaska (free pdf)

Ugrunaaluk now officially published, with comments on state of
fossilization of bones

Hirotsugu Mori, Patrick S. Druckenmiller, and Gregory M. Erickson (2016)
A new Arctic hadrosaurid from the Prince Creek Formation (lower
Maastrichtian) of northern Alaska.
Acta Palaeontologica Polonica 61 (1): 15-32
doi: http: // dx.doi.org/10.4202/app.00152.2015
http: // app.pan.pl/article/item/app001522015.html

http: // app.pan.pl/archive/published/app61/app001522015.pdf

***

Anthony R. Fiorillo (2016)
Comment on “A new Arctic hadrosaurid from the Prince Creek Formation
(lower Maastrichtian) of northern Alaska” by Hirotsugu Mori, Patrick
S. Druckenmiller, and Gregory M. Erickson.
Acta Palaeontologica Polonica 61 (1): 158-158
doi: http: // dx.doi.org/10.4202/app.00233.2015
http: // app.pan.pl/archive/published/app61/app002332015.pdf

***
Hirotsugu Mori, Patrick S. Druckenmiller, and Gregory M. Erickson (2016)
Preservation of Arctic dinosaur remains from the Prince Creek
Formation (Alaska, USA): A reply to Fiorillo (2016)
Acta Palaeontologica Polonica 61 (1): 174-174
doi: http: // dx.doi.org/10.4202/app.00234.2015
http: // app.pan.pl/archive/published/app61/app002342015.pdf

==