Re: Dilophosaurus Forelimb Bone Maladies

Whether or not a large terrestrial vertebrate can survive as an obligate
scavenger for an extended period of time is an interesting question in its own
right. Regardless, even if we accept more exotic options as possibilities, the
simple explanation is that the forelimbs weren't important in predation -
largely because the anatomical data also support that conclusion.

--MBH

Sent from my Cybernetic Symbiote