Re: Theropod "lek" nest scrape display arenas as Cretaceous trace fossils (free pdf)

News stories about dinosaur dancing in leks:

http://phys.org/news/2016-01-discovery-dinosaurs-lovebirds.html

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn28736-dinosaurs-took-part-in-building-competitions-to-attract-females/

http://news.sciencemag.org/plants-animals/2016/01/dinosaurs-may-have-danced-birds-woo-mates

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29353170/dinosaur-love-nests-unearthed-local-land-by-colorado