Re: Ornithopod tracksite from Lower Cretaceous of Svalbard (free pdf) + more Scandinavian Arctic Mesozoic papers

 An update (and subject line fix):

The pdfs for these papers are available online at the links below:

Lars B. Clemmensen, Jesper Milàn, Jan Schulz Adolfssen, Eliza Jarl
Estrup, Nicolai Frobøse, Nicole Klein, Octávio Mateus, and Oliver
Wings (2015) [2016]
The vertebrate-bearing Late Triassic Fleming Fjord Formation of
central East Greenland revisited: stratigraphy, palaeoclimate and new
palaeontological data
Geological Society Special Publications 434 (advance online publication)

Free pdf:

http://docentes.fct.unl.pt/omateus/files/clemmensenetal2015greenland.pdf

***

Hendrik Klein, Jesper Milàn, Lars B. Clemmensen, Nicolaj Frobøse,
Octávio Mateus, Nicole Klein, Jan S. Adolfssen, Eliza J. Estrup, and
Oliver Wings
Archosaur footprints (cf. Brachychirotherium) with unusual morphology
from the Upper Triassic Fleming Fjord Formation (Norian–Rhaetian) of
East Greenland.

http://docentes.fct.unl.pt/omateus/files/klein_et_al_2015_archosaur_footprints_cf._brachychirotherium_with_unusual.pdf