Tristan the T. rex research + giant titanosaur on the BBC + dinosaurs in lahar + more

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Some recent items:

Tristan--Research on the T. rex in Berlin

http://www.naturkundemuseum.berlin/en/museum/exhibitions/research-tristan

NOTE: I am having problems with the sound on these videos. I can't get
the audio to work. There is an English translation in text on the
screen, but clearly there should be sound. I tried the videos directly
from YouTube and the problem still exists. Other YouTube videos play
fine for me.

==

New BBC program on giant Argentine sauropod (with video preview)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/attenborough-and-the-giant-dinosaur

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-01-12/look-what-david-attenboroughs-found-the-worlds-biggest-dinosaur

http://svpow.com/2016/01/12/no-david-attenborough-you-cant-how-heavy-a-dinosaur-was-from-the-circumference-of-its-femur/

===

Dinosaur Pompeii was more like muddy porridge

https://theconversation.com/dinosaurs-thought-to-have-died-in-pompeii-style-disaster-probably-drowned-in-porridgy-torrent-40402

===

How not to redefine Ornithuromorpha (Note: Dingornis s/b Dingavis)

http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-not-to-redefine-ornithuromorpha.html

===

Spinosaurus ate like a pelican

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2016/01/11/spinosaurus-devoured-meals-like-a-giant-pelican/#.VpR-vvkrLct

==

Tyrannosaurus falls (in Czech)

http://dinosaurusblog.com/2016/01/11/mohl-se-tyranosaurus-zabit-pri-padu/

==

More on Montana asking value of Museum of the Rockies fossils (with video)

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/State-asks-Museum-of-the-Rockies-for-dollar-values-on-fossils/37382314