RE: Tiantai(o)saurus Dong et al. 2007, missed Chinese therizinosaur?

Good find!  I've never heard of Tiantaiosaurus, but Qian et al. (2012) does
provide us with the first good photo of "Chilantaisaurus" zhejiangensis.  Note
they use both Jaime Headden's (fig. 14) and another online artist's (fig. 5-10)
illustrations.  Were they credited?

I recommend checking- Qian, Jiang, Xing, Ding, Ying, Jiang and Zhang, 2007.
[Chinese title]. Journal of Geology. 31(2), 81-89.

Mickey Mortimer