RE: Tiantai(o)saurus Dong et al. 2007, missed Chinese therizinosaur?

So, I translated the portion of Qian et al. (2012) about Tiantaisaurus, and got
the following (no effort was made to correct past Google Translate)-

"Another Therizinosaur dinosaur fossils found location is the day
Taiwan
 County town street village square, fossils buried horizon is white to
line the upper part of the Lai family group (zircon U-Pb isotopic age of
 101 Ma) 0 2005 for Mining out an incomplete fossil skeleton specimens
include: cervical 12, nine
 dorsal vertebrae, caudal 28, 13 nearly complete back ribs; belts save
only one pair of incomplete intestinal bone, a nearly complete left
pubis, a distal end of the right ischium, save only the left hind distal femur,
tibia and full fat bone connected to exist around the talus. Although
 the skull is missing, sacral, forelimbs and feet, but is still the most
 complete dinosaur skeleton fossils found so far in Zhejiang. Its
 features are: a total of 13 presumed cervical neck, cervical back
gradually increase from the previous maximum was 7-8 cervical vertebrae,
 2 times the length of the back vertebrae vertebrae long, backward
cervical began descending . Cervical double flat, neural spines stout, airbag
structure (pneumatic-ity) on the vertebral body. Dorsal vertebrae were plano
type, not undercut development, pubic, ischial plates, distal nonunion. 2006 of
these bones were restored, assembled into a dinosaur skeleton (Figure 2). Body
 length of 5.5m, height of more than 3m, long and strong hind legs,
short forelimbs and small, potbellied, indicating that the longer the
intestine for digestion and a large number of difficult to digest plant
fiber, skill is not very agile. But
 it still has that sharp claws beast-footed carnivorous dinosaurs, may
also prey on small animals, meat and vegetables omnivores. After
 Dong Zhiming, Chen Ke Qiao and Jiang Yan roots collaborative research
that this is a new slow dragons dinosaurs, and wrote in 2007 the first
draft of the paper, a systematic classification and description, named
Shifeng rooftop Long (Tian
fficially released.

Figure 2 Shifeng rooftop Long (Tiantaisaurus sfengensis) dinosaur skeleton
restored
(Origin: Tiantai the streets of the town square village; era: early
Baikui Shi late Albian stage, zircon U-Pb isotopic age of 114 Ma;
horizon: Lai Group)"

Thus while Dong et al. wrote a draft of its description in 2007, it has yet to
be published as of 2012.  Unless something was published in the last four
years, the name is a nomen nudum due to being said to be unofficial (ICZN
Article 8.3), not having a listed holotype (Article 16.4), not being explicitly
cited as gen. et sp. nov. (Article 16.1), if not more.  This does show it is
from the Laijia Formation (actually Late Aptian according to the 2015
geological timescale).

Mickey Mortimer
The Theropod Database- http://theropoddatabase.com/