RE: Tiantai(o)saurus Dong et al. 2007, missed Chinese therizinosaur?

Gotta love the>snip< demon.  It even cut out only the important part-

"After
 Dong Zhiming, Chen Ke Qiao and Jiang Yan roots collaborative research
that this is a new slow dragons dinosaurs, and wrote in 2007 the first
draft of the paper, a systematic classification and description, named
Shifeng rooftop Long (Tiantaisaurus sifengensis ), but it has not been
officially released."