Re: Tiantai(o)saurus Dong et al. 2007, missed Chinese therizinosaur?

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I did the original post late at night, decided to go to bed, and
didn't try pasting the text into Google Translate, which would have
answered my question it now appears. Anyway, people can download the
article.

Many thanks to Mickey for clarifying the status of Tiantaisaurus as a
nomen nudum, although enough details are published that it is a
dinosaur of some interest, especially for its pneumatic vertebrae. It
can be cited in quotes as "Tiantaisaurus" then. Let's hope it gets a
full official description soon.