Re: Tiantai(o)saurus Dong et al. 2007, missed Chinese therizinosaur?

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Many thanks to Wenjie Zheng for this update:

Prof. Dong Z.M. and local museum reconstructed the skeleton and wanted
to name it as Tiantaisaurus, but the description of the specimen has
not published yet.

==

The name would be "Tiantaisaurus" then, pending official publication.