Eastern Montana - Geology

‎Greetings everyone,

I know it is a bit early. I am wondering if anyone will be in the Glendive,
Montana - Makoshika State Park area of Eastern Montana.  I am looking for
someone who would be interested in doing a geological hike in Makoshika State
Park sometime this summer.
I am currently running an outdoor recreation group (Glendive Outside), that
does hiking,  bicycling, etc. and I'm looking for additional options to promote
outdoor activities with natural history. My own geology is rather rusty and
limited.
The hiking route would be at most 3 miles or less. Topics would include Hell
Creek Formation, environmental changes, clays, silts, hoodoo formation, iron
balls, the iridium layer, etc.etc... and landslide erosion and possibly the
Fort Union formation.
Compensation could be possible but limited.  Asking here first, but will
contact others later.

I'm also looking for someone who is knowledgeable in badlands prairie plant -
great plains badlands identification (nature hike) and astronomers
(stargazing,etc, no hiking), if there are any lurkers.

Thanks and Cheers,

Kelly Wicks ‎

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.