Re: Dracoraptor, new basal neotheropod from Early Jurassic of Wales (free pdf)

Some news outlets that did respect the embargo...

http://phys.org/news/2016-01-million-year-old-jurassic-dinosaur-uncovered-wales.html

http://www.livescience.com/53430-earliest-uk-jurassic-dinosaur.html

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/20/welsh-dinosaur-bones-confirmed-as-new-jurassic-species

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/dinosaurs/12111363/Dragons-really-did-roam-Wales-Dracoraptor-dinosaur-unveiled.html