Re: Early evolution of biological bird (free pdf)

The paper was recently officially published and is now available for free:

Jingmai O’Connor & Zhonghe Zhou (2015)
Early evolution of the biological bird: perspectives from new fossil
discoveries in China.
Journal of Ornithology 156: Supplement 1: 333-342
DOI: 10.1007/s10336-015-1222-5
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10336-015-1222-5