Re: Ornithopod tracksite from Lower Cretaceous of Svalbard (free pdf) + more Scandinavian Arctic Mesozoic papers

The pdf is now available through Research Gate:

Stephen F. Poropat, Elisabeth Einarsson, Johan Lindgren, Mohamad
Bazzi, Clarence Lagerstam, and Benjamin P. Kear (2015) [2016]
Late Cretaceous dinosaurian remains from the Kristianstad Basin of
southern Sweden.
Geological Society Special Publications 434 (advance online publication)
doi: 10.1144/SP434.8
http://sp.lyellcollection.org/content/early/2015/12/14/SP434.8.abstract

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/287387919_Late_Cretaceous_dinosaurian_remains_from_the_Kristianstad_Basin_of_southern_Sweden