Re: Giganotosaurus paleoneurology + titanosaurs + Machimosaurus in France + more

Hi Mickey,

I never said they were "jerks", just that they applied the Code too
quickly without reading carefully the articles in question. There are
a few additions to Article 12 that change significantly its
application. Here, the new specific and subspecific names proposed
Chanel (1905) were associated with an illustration - a fact that
proved decisive.