re: running speeds

Yes - in the case of the recent posts on tyrannosaurs, looking at the
reproductions of these animals, the impression doesn't come across as just some
ambling, strolling toothy behemoths - a more dynamic creature(s) is suggested.
And I seriously doubt that, if it was possible, anyone would put their feet
where their papers are by testing it out with a live tyranno!  "Mmmm, once I
spit out its 'feathers' it was pretty tasty!"