flypaper things or spring-loaded traps.)

 Déjà vu?

 This ancient document will give you estimates for 62
 dinosaurs (51 genera), based on skeletal measurements
 supplemented (where feasible) with evidence of tracks:

 Thulborn, R. A., 1982. Speeds and gaits of dinosaurs.
 Palaeogeogr., Palaeoclimatol., Palaeoecol., 38:
 227--256.  Not hard to find online.

 For each animal there are estimates of speed (a) at
 walk-trot transition;  (b) at trot-run
 transition;  (c) at maximum.

 And (principally for benefit of sensationalist news media)
 speed isn’t all that matters, anyway.  A human can
 run a lot faster than a mouse - but have you ever tried to
 catch a mouse?

 Back to the swamp,
 Tony Thulborn