Re: [dinosaur] 5th Latin American Congress of Vertebrate Paleontology: Program and Abstracts (free pdf)

Also, finally a technical report on Das Monster von Minden (Rauhut et al.,
2015), which was so popular on the DML back in 2001...

"Fragmentary remains of a large theropod dinosaur were discovered in 1999 in an
outcrop of the
marine Ornatenton in the Wiehengebirge, northern Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The sediments
that yielded these remains can be assigned to the Erymnoceras
coronatum-ammonite zone, upper
middle Callovian. Material recovered include a premaxilla, maxilla, lacrimal,
postorbital, dentary,
several caudal vertebrae, ribs, gastralia, both fibulae, an astragalus, and a
pedal phalanx. The
remains show numerous unusual characters, such as a reduced antorbital fossa in
the maxilla, a
transversely expanded orbital facet in the postorbital and a laterally kinked
ascending process of the
astragalus, indicating that they represent a new taxon. Phylogenetic analysis
places the new taxon in
the Megalosauridae, as closely related to the genera Megalosaurus and
Torvosaurus."

Nothing about it being particularly huge, which was the rumor at the time.

Reference- Rauhut, Hubner and Lanser, 2015. A new theropod dinosaur from the
late Middle Jurassic of Germany and theropod faunal turnover during the
Jurassic. Libro de resúmenes del V Congreso Latinoamericano de Paleontología de
Vertebrados. 62.