[dinosaur] Funding dinosaur research in Thailand + origin of hair + more

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Some recent (and not so recent) items:

Funding dinosaur research in Thailand

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/special-reports/1020237/the-dinosaur-hunter-seeking-more-than-just-bare-bones

===

Mammal hair origin,  interview with Julien Benoit

https://theconversation.com/what-fossils-reveal-about-the-hairy-history-of-mammals-ancestors-61449

===

Phil Currie to join The Northern Alberta Dinosaur Project to search for new dinosaur fossil sites in the Peace region in Alberta

http://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/2016/06/26/more-activity-on-the-local-dino-exploration

===

More on Lebanese pterosaur

https://uofa.ualberta.ca/science/science-news/2016/june/pterosaur-flies-safely-home-after-95-million-years

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2016/06/23/university-of-alberta-researchers-return-rare-pterodactyl-fossil-to-lebanon-after-studying-it-for-a-decade

==

Not new but a photo gallery of the Haenam Dinosaur Museum  in South Korea, with a sauropod smashing through the wall to the outside (more dramatic, I guess, than a titanosaur so big it has to poke its head into another room like at the AMNH...)

http://mnetv.tistory.com/893

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vg5-92QR6k

I seems to me there are other museums with dinosaurs smashing through a wall...

(It's almost become a kind of meme.)

Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
(click on photo to expand)

http://news.iupui.edu/releases/2014/07/museums-top-10.shtml